Gauntlet Enterprise: Creating Outstanding Opportunities
Our objective: to enhance the businesses of network partners by adding quality in the form of supplementary resources.
Our model benefits Appointed Representatives, Directly Authorised Brokers, Professional Services providers, Insurance companies and clients alike.
We provide good quality, polished, compliant and relevant materials, resulting in fast turn-around and relevant placement
Why choose Gauntlet
Our network, built on an ethos of fairness and reliability, continues to grow in strength. When account executives and insurance brokers join as appointed representatives and directly authorised brokers, we will support them in ways that other networks don’t:
- State-of-the-art I.T. systems, available from anywhere with internet access
- Paperless office
Back office support in the form of:
- Business planning
- Marketing & PR assistance
- Expert broking and compliance support
- Designated administrative support
- Client money accounting
- Access to a wide ranges of respected insurers
Click Here to View our Full Package
- Outstanding back office support
- Your own Gauntlet branded website
- Personalised stationery
- Branded email campaigns
- Credibility and trust associated with both the Willis Network and the Gauntlet Group
- A generous commission for business transacted
- Control of the client remains with you
- Help to create a business plan with financial forecasts for the first three years.
- Computer connections to Gauntlet’s server with access to your clients and your financial information from anywhere in the world (subject to internet access)
- Training on Gauntlet’s administration and recording systems (all paperless)
- Professional indemnity insurance cover
- FCA authorisation as an Appointed Representative of Gauntlet.
- Access to the Willis Commercial Network facilities
- A new business and renewal broking service
- Administration of client’s insurance in conjunction with you
- Setting up of all client records (paperless with full online access)
- A Premium collection service with settlement to Insurers
- Premium finance facilities
- We deal with regulatory returns.
- Training and competence system
- Contact with other Gauntlet Appointed Representatives
We were recently shortlisted as finalists for the Insurance Times award for ‘Excellence in Motor Broking’, testament to our commitment to doing things the right way.