Gauntlet Enterprise: Creating Outstanding Opportunities
Welcome to the home page of Gauntlet Enterprise – the Appointed Representative and Directly Authorised Broker division of Gauntlet Group – a CII Chartered Insurance broker and highly regarded Appointed Representative network principal, focused on creating rewarding career opportunities for those wishing to run their own insurance brokerage.
We enhance the business prospects of our AR and Directly Authorised network partners, by adding value to the service they offer to their clients. Our high-quality, supplementary resources are the vital launch support a new business could not afford to buy and are hugely advantageous for suitably qualified individuals wishing to move into self-employment within the insurance industry
Why Choose Gauntlet?
Our carefully honed model directly benefits the Appointed Representatives, Directly Authorised Brokers and Professional Services providers who work with us as network partners. It also leads to increased revenue for insurers and helps deliver a superior client experience.
Underpinned by first-class, compliant and relevant and timely materials, Gauntlet Enterprise can get your own insurance up and running swiftly.
With its ethics, fairness and innovatory spirit, Gauntlet Enterprise has become the network of choice for account executives and insurance brokers who are true professionals and wish to convey this in all that they do. Is that you?
Our Support Package
Gauntlet supports its network in ways that others do not. We provide:
- State-of-the-art, bespoke IT systems built specifically to support our network and offer our ARs and brokers 24/7 access to client files, from anywhere in the world
- Paperless offices – potentially reducing your overheads
- Business planning support and mentoring
- Marketing & PR assistance
- Expert broking and compliance support
- Designated administrative support
- Client money accounting
- Access to a huge range of respected insurers
- Special relationships in motor fleet broking (we have been finalists in the Insurance Times Awards’ ‘Excellence in Motor Broking’ category twice in the last few years
Click Here to View our Full Package
- Outstanding back office support
- Your own Gauntlet branded website
- Personalised stationery
- Branded email campaigns
- Credibility and trust associated with both the Willis Network and the Gauntlet Group
- A generous commission for business transacted
- Control of the client remains with you
- Help to create a business plan with financial forecasts for the first three years.
- Computer connections to Gauntlet’s server with access to your clients and your financial information from anywhere in the world (subject to internet access)
- Training on Gauntlet’s administration and recording systems (all paperless)
- Professional indemnity insurance cover
- FCA authorisation as an Appointed Representative of Gauntlet.
- Access to the Willis Commercial Network facilities
- A new business and renewal broking service
- Administration of client’s insurance in conjunction with you
- Setting up of all client records (paperless with full online access)
- A Premium collection service with settlement to Insurers
- Premium finance facilities
- We deal with regulatory returns.
- Training and competence system
- Contact with other Gauntlet Appointed Representatives