Gauntlet Enterprise: Creating Outstanding Opportunities
You have arrived at Gauntlet Enterprise. But where do you want to go next?
Are you a talented insurance account executive, ready to start your own insurance brokerage and exploring the options available to prospective Appointed Representatives?
Or maybe you long to be rid of the pressures of being a directly authorised broker and wish to de-authorise, continuing to run your brokerage, free of the hassles of compliance and some or all of the overheads?
Whichever of these you have in mind, you are in the right place. Gauntlet Enterprise – the home of entrepreneurial, independent insurance brokers within the Gauntlet Group – will help you decide whether or not life as an insurance broking Appointed
Representative, otherwise known as AR, is right for you and whether you have the ambition we seek in our ARs.
We will catapult you forward. We won’t hold you back.
Our focus is on your insurance career
Our focus is on you, from day one, from the moment you pick up the phone to chat about becoming a self-employed insurance broker - in the quickest and easiest way possible as an Appointed Representative – or from the moment you email us to enquire about the possibilities of de-authorising and becoming an AR.
As a CII Chartered Insurance Broker and commercial insurance specialist, we have honed our AR model to maximise your chances of success and prosperity as a highly professional and ambitious, self-employed, independent insurance broker.
We have also forged a dynamic relationship with Willis Towers Watson Networks, to deliver not just first-class access to market but also a fantastic mentoring and business development programme that will support you, as an entrepreneur, and drive your brokerage forward.
And, additionally, we have invested in a personal lines’ division, for brokers needing high net worth insurance support, or who have some personal lines business.
Full brokerage life-cycle support
If you are just starting your career journey, we can help your new insurance brokerage fly, if you are prepared to work hard and take our advice.
Should your career be nearing its conclusion, we are here to help you make the most of your income-earning potential in your vital final few years of self-employment.
It’s all about you and your goals.
What will Gauntlet give me?
- Acturis IT systems to help you maximise your earnings potential
- A unique level of support from Willis Towers Watson Networks mentors
- Superb access to a wide range of respected insurers and insurance schemes and the insurance options available to members of Willis Towers Watson Networks
- Generous commission on business transacted
- An ability to place not just small and medium-sized risks, but large commercial risks that carry the level of commission that can build your fee income fast
- Paperless systems, enabling you to work from home, or any other location, with 24/7 client file access
- Expert broking support, if you require it, for new business and renewals
- Robust compliance – adhering to all the FCA expects
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Administrative support from your dedicated back-office team
- Client money handling and accounting and a premium collection service with settlement to insurers
- Peer support, from fellow ARs within a vibrant network
- Freedom to brand your brokerage using the Gauntlet name, or select a name of your choice
- Support for personal lines business, as well as commercial insurance, from our in-house dedicated and hugely respected personal lines team
- Personalised website build
If you are on this page, the time to act and at least explore the possibilities of self-employment as an independent insurance broker is now.
Click Here to View our Full Package
- Outstanding back office support
- Your own Gauntlet branded website
- Personalised stationery
- Credibility and trust associated with both the Willis Network and the Gauntlet Group
- A generous commission for business transacted
- Control of the client remains with you
- Help to create a business plan with financial forecasts for the first three years.
- Computer connections to Gauntlet’s server with access to your clients and your financial information from anywhere in the world (subject to internet access)
- Training on Gauntlet’s administration and recording systems (all paperless)
- Professional indemnity insurance cover
- FCA authorisation as an Appointed Representative of Gauntlet.
- Access to the Willis Commercial Network facilities
- A new business and renewal broking service
- Administration of client’s insurance in conjunction with you
- Setting up of all client records (paperless with full online access)
- A Premium collection service with settlement to Insurers
- Premium finance facilities
- We deal with regulatory returns.
- Training and competence system
- Contact with other Gauntlet Appointed Representatives