Being a self employed salesperson is not for the faint hearted. Becoming a Gauntlet appointed representative will leave you at the forefront of delivering your vision.
We will never claim that running your own insurance brokerage will be easy. Every self-employed person will tell you that running a business requires dedication, lots of hard work and sacrifices. The payback comes in the form of the success that can result from this and life-changing outcomes.
Our ethos is to support you all the way, and when you come on board you will receive:
- a comprehensive induction day
- training tailored around your personal development needs
- the tools you require to write an ongoing business plan
- training in our Acturis IT system, if required
- access to a tailored development programme designed by Willis Towers Watson Networks and a business development manager
And, if you decide to trade under the Gauntlet brand, you will receive:
- a logo
- a Gauntlet-branded website
- personalised stationery
Gauntlet stands for:
- Professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Hard work and commitment
- Innovation and ongoing enhancements to service delivery
- Commitment to its first-class insurance industry reputation
If you share these values, please get in touch.