As you will be aware, being a broker is not for the faint hearted. As part of our partnership, you will be supported with:
- Set up & training on our IT systems
- Client money accounting
- Insurer reconciliation
- Assurance that your work is presented to insurers professionally, seamlessly and in a compliant manner
- Paperless office which provides you with access to client records, policy documents, schedule and wordings anytime, anywhere with internet access
- A suite of Risk Profiles and Risk Registers for a range of different businesses
- High quality presentations to approach insurers with, which pass a high level of compliance
- Website development, marketing support, e-mail marketing & PR help and advice
- Access to over 250 insurers, agencies & MGA`s including Willis Network Agencies, Willis 360, Aviva Club 110 & London placing broker THB
- Administration support for changes of vehicles, changes in sums insured, policy checking and sending to clients
We will also be happy to provide you with advice and put you in touch with recommended providers of marketing materials, such as websites, office stationery and promotional materials.
You will continue to trade as a Directly Authorised broker, benefitting from an arrangement which maximises the efficiency of your business.