We recognise that our GDF brokers need first-class support, to help them negotiate the de-authorisation transition process and help you through that move, from being a directly authorised broker to an Appointed Representative of Gauntlet Group, every step of the way.
As a GDF broker and Appointed Representative, you will be supported with:
- initial set-up & on-going training on our Acturis IT system
- client money accounting
- insurer reconciliation
- professional, seamless and compliant insurer-focused collateral
- a paperless office, offering access to client records, policy documents, schedule and wordings anytime, anywhere, if you have internet access
- a suite of Risk Profiles and Risk Registers for a range of different businesses
- high quality presentations for insurer pitches, all passing a high level of compliance
- website development, marketing support, e-mail marketing & PR help and advice
- access to over 250 insurers, agencies & MGAs, including Willis Network Agencies, Willis 360, Aviva Club 110 & London-placing broker THB
- administrative support for changes of vehicles, changes in sums insured, policy checking and sending of documents to clients
- mentoring and business development support from the Gauntlet team and a Willis Towers Watson Networks business development specialist
Ready to find out more? Please get in touch.