The sky really can be the limit, in terms of your earning potential, if you have the right attitude and mind set from day one.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- responsible for finding clients
- building your pipeline of sales leads and keeping on top of that
- getting out to see prospects and work with clients
- networking (to meet new contacts and clients and generate referrals)
- broking your new business (or letting our broking team do that)
- planning sales campaigns
- marketing your business offline and online
- liaising with your head office broking and administration team
- managing your paperwork
- doing what we require of you, in terms of compliance
- managing client relationships
- playing your part as a member of our network
- taking on board any training or mentoring on offer
- reading our newsletter to learn of new developments and insurer news
- keeping your website up to date and using it as a tool to attract business
- joining webinars and briefings – either arranged for all ARs together or for your own individual development
Year one will be as challenging for your new insurance brokerage as it is for any new business, both financially and in terms of the time you need to give to it. Be under no illusions about that.
But work hard and you will more than get back what you give to nurturing your brokerage. The sky really can be the limit, in terms of your earning potential, if you have the right attitude and mind set from day one.
Are you ready to test yourself? Just get in touch for an initial discussion.