Here’s 10 good reasons for a start:
When you become an appointed representative with Gauntlet you get:
- Control – Its your business
- Client ownership – you own your customer base, providing the opportunity to create a valuable asset
- Easy set-up - you can work from anywhere in the world by using our paperless office
- Broking support
Gauntlet can handle:
- Broking of new and renewal business in conjunction with you.
- Set up client records
- Check policy documentation when issued
- Deal with mid term alterations and queries
- Collect premiums due
- Deal with claims in conjunction with you.
- Buying power - As part of the Willis Commercial Network we have excellent relationships with a number of insurers, both composite and Lloyds markets. We have over 260 insurer agencies and access to several exclusive facilities.
- FCA approval. As an Appointed Representative you would benefit from our FCA authorisation which can take in excess of 6 months if going directly authorised
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
This is automatically provided when you become an Appointed Representative
- Complete business accounting deal with all client account transactions. If required, we will provide a payroll & purchase ledger function and provide you with management accounts.
- Start up finance
In certain circumstances we can discuss start up finance
- The chance to forge your destiny and realise your potential – get in touch today!